Primary Teacher Needed!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Catholic School in S/E Melbourne. They are currently seeking a Year 5/6 teacher to join their team. This will commence in term 3 and conclude at the end of the school year 2022.
The school is well-resourced and has a team of dedicated teachers who cater to the different learning styles of each student. The school is seeking a passionate and engaging teacher who can commit to their students and push them to their full potential.
What they are looking for:
- Year 5/6 Teacher
- Term 3 start with contract concluding at the end of 2022.
- Embrace their school values
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration and a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for a Primary Teaching position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionYear 5/6 Primary Teacher
- Type of work Primary
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)2_terms